Thursday, September 7th we’ll be rolling out our “FMB Personal” Mobile App. As soon as the app goes live in the app stores on Thursday, September 7th you’ll be directed to your app store to install the new FREE online banking app. Just follow the instructions using your existing log-in credentials. You will no longer use the TouchBanking App for access to your accounts.
Answers to your Questions:
- What is my Access ID? We understand that many mobile banking users haven’t had to use their Access ID for a long time. You will need it the first time you log into the new FMB Personal Mobile App. Feel free to call us at 1-800-382-0049 and we’ll help you with that. You will be asked a series of security questions. Please know for your account security, if you cannot answer the questions correctly you will have to visit customer service and present your ID for further assistance
- Is this a scam? Should I really install the FMB Personal App? Good question! You should always question this type of request for security purposes. This is NOT a scam and it is perfectly safe to install the app. Just another effort by FMB to offer up to date, state of the art products and services.
- Do I have to install the new FMB Personal App or can I continue with TouchBanking? The old app will no longer work for FMB customers, you MUST install the new app to continue using mobile banking. We assure you that the new app will provide you with a positive mobile banking experience. We’re happy to help you install the new app, just bring your phone and see a personal banker for help.
- What do I do with the old TouchBanking App Icon on my phone? Once you have installed the new app, you can delete the old TouchBanking App from your phone. We can assist you with that as well. Just call or come in to see a Personal Banker for help.
- How do I reset my Apple App Store Password? Go to https://support.apple.com and search “How to reset my app store password”.
- How do I reset my Google Play Store Password? Go to https://support.google.com and search “How to reset my app store password”.
Please feel free to call with any questions or for additional assistance.