Do your banking 24/7 right from your smartphone with our TouchBanking App! Learn more…..
- Check Balances
- Make Deposits
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Pay FMB Loan Payments
- Find ATM Locations
Once you have logged into online banking, search “Touch Banking” in your app store and enter the App Code “GoMobile0633”.
Deposit a check with your iPhone® or Android™
Mobile Deposit is an innovative check deposit service that eliminates the need to visit a branch to deposit your checks!
What It Is
First of all, this service is now Free! Mobile Deposit allows you to make a check deposit via FMB’s TouchBanking App, by photographing the front and back of the item with your iPhone or Android device and submitting that image for deposit to your account.
Important Deposit Information
- We recommend writing under your endorsement on the back of your check, “Mobile Deposit on ‘DATE’“, keeping the paper check for 5 business days after the funds are posted to your account, and then securely destroying the check after 14 business days.
You may deposit up to $1,000 a day using Mobile Deposit.
Funds are NOT available in your account immediately. Most checks are available for withdrawal on the next business day.
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than depositing customer
- Checks that have been previously deposited
- Checks containing an alteration on the front of the check or item, or which is known or suspected, or you should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees
- Checks made payable to Cash
- Checks that have been previously returned stop payment or account closed
- Checks that have previously been submitted through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution
- Post-dated Checks or Stale-Dated Checks
- Unsigned Checks or not dated Checks
- Money orders, cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks or savings bonds
- Starter Kit Checks
- Foreign Checks or checks not payable in United States currency
- Checks prohibited by Farmers & Merchants Bank’s current procedures relating to the Service of which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your Farmers & Merchants Bank account
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Position the camera above the check so there is no angle.
- Make sure the check is visible, contains all four corners, is well lit and in focus.
- Ensure there are no shadows across the check.
It’s easy to get started:
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
It’s easy to use our app and deposit checks.
- Visit your app store.
- Search for TouchBanking.
- Download the app.
- Once downloaded enter the App Code: GoMobile0633
- Log in using your online banking credentials, select DEPOSITS
- Follow the on-screen instructions to
- Confirm deposit and submit.
For more information or assistance please contact a customer service representative.
Thank you for choosing Farmers & Merchants Bank! Please contact us at 1-800-382-0049 for assistance or questions with Mobile Deposit.
Terms and conditions apply. Messaging Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.