Skip to content
Back to Top
HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Available to anyone with a HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) IRS Defined Parameters
- Tax Benefits
- Use to pay for qualified medical expenses such as health insurance premiums, health care deductibles, co-payments, prescriptions and out-of-pocket expenses
- Balances carry forward year to year
- You and/or your employer can make contributions
- $5.00 monthly maintenance fee or $2.00 with eStatements. Note: $2.00 fee will be waived if a combined average balance of $5000 over all FMB Accounts is maintained.
- *Contribution limits apply, *Interest calculated on Average Daily balance.