Taking your business to the next step often requires you to turn to your bank. With Farmers and Merchants Bank you can rest assured that we have the right business loan to help your company grow.
Because each business is unique, Farmers and Merchants Bank offers many different options to meet the needs of your company.
- Get short-term capital with a business line of credit.
- Term loans can give you the permanent working capital you’re after.
- Purchase/refinance or build your business property with a construction loan or a business mortgage.
- The SBA Loan Program offer many options for small businesses. Click Here for more information on SBA Loans.
What should I bring with me to apply for a business loan?
The following information is necessary to fully underwrite your loan request. Please bring this information with you when you apply to expedite the loan decision process.
- Last 3 years of income tax returns for each principal owner of the business
- Last 3 years of income tax returns for each business you have an ownership interest
- Last 3 years of income tax returns from current operator if purchasing an existing business
- Debt Schedule for all existing businesses (lender, original amount, current balance, payment, rate, term)
- Business Plan with 2 years of income & expense projections (start-up or change in ownership)
- Income Statement & Balance Sheet for most recent quarter
- Accounts Payable & Receivable Aging Statement for most recent quarter
- Legal Documents (Articles of Organization, Corporate Bylaws)
- Proof of Tax ID number
- Copy of real estate sales contract / sales invoice
- Copy of property lease
- List of proposed collateral with make, model, VIN # and value
- Description of use of proceeds
- Brief description of business and experience of the principals
Please include the above information for all entities in which you derive income.