A Division of Farmers & Merchants Bank
If you are purchasing the home of your dreams or considering refinancing to achieve financial freedom we can help!
Choose a Loan to Fit Your Need
USDA/Rural Housing Loans
- Sponsored by the US Department of Agriculture
- Makes homeownership affordable for qualified borrowers with low to moderate income in rural communities
- Can provide up to 100% financing with competitive rates and terms
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration
- Especially popular with first-time home buyers
- Low down payment with competitive rates and terms
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Conventional with a periodically adjustable rate based upon a preselected index.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Conventional loan with low, fixed interest rates
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Line of Credit available to borrowers who have equity available in their current home
- Use your home equity to consolidate bills, pay for tuition, vacation, or whatever you choose
- Secured by unimproved or improved real property
- FMB Loans up to:
- 65% on unimproved property
- Up to 75% on improved property
Lock & Shop
- Home Shoppers may lock the interest rate and shop for a home without an address or contract for 60 days.
- Take up to 12 months to build
- Competitive rates
- Quick Approvals
- Interest only during construction period
What should I bring with me to apply for a Home loan?
The following information is necessary to fully underwrite your loan request. Please bring this information with you when you apply to expedite the loan decision process.
- W-2’s and Federal Income Tax Returns for the previous two years.
- If self-employed by your own corporation, please provide your corporate returns for the previous two years along with a profit and loss statement.
- Most recent pay stubs for the previous 30 days.
- If you choose to use social security, disability, or pension income, we will need a copy of the award certificate from the issuing agency.
- Please provide copies of the bank statements for the most recent two months.
- Please provide recent monthly or quarterly statements to verify all stocks, bonds and other securities.
- Please provide a copy of most recent Home Owner’s Insurance Policy.
- Accepted sales contract with any amendments or counteroffers signed by all parties.
- If you have been in any legal proceedings (Divorce, Bankruptcy, or Foreclosure) additional documents may be required.
Additional documentation needed for Construction Loans
- Legal description of subject property
- Plans and Specs
- Estimate of cost to build, include copies of bids