Incoming Wire Instructions:
- Receiver Bank Routing Number -086505273 (MIB Jefferson City, MO)
- Beneficiary Financial Institution– Routing Number: 081914131 Farmers & Merchants Bank St. Clair MO 63077
- Beneficiary – The final credit belongs in this account, which is held at Farmers & Merchants Bank.
- Address – Please include Street Address, City, State, Zip.
Example: Account 1234567890 John Doe, 999 Main St., Anytown, MO 43210
Additional identifying information directed to any of the three parties above may be included to facilitate posting of the wire transfer. Some examples might be:
- Invoice numbers
- An attention line to a particular person, department, or branch
- A specific purpose for the funds (Johnny’s graduation)
Additional Information for Incoming International Wire
Additional messaging may be facilitated through the SWIFT system. MIB’s SWIFT Code is as follows: MIBBUS44
There will be a fee for all incoming wires. Please see our Charges for Bank Services for a list of our current charges.