We pay you to save! Our savings plans come with the perfect financial combination: competitive interest rates and easy access to your funds with our Free Online Banking to view your account information, make payments, transfers and more. Plus all accounts are FDIC Insured.
We also offer the option for RoundUp Savings: sign up to have your Debit Card transactions on your checking account rounded up to the nearest dollar. That amount is then transferred to your savings account automatically. It's a great way to add a little to your savings every day!!
Check out our current rates on our Savings Accounts.
- Competitive Rates
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee with a $100 Minimum Average Balance
- Unlimited Deposits
Lazy River Kids Club Savings2
- Earn Premium Interest on Balances $25 to $5000.00
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- $25 Minimum Opening Balance
- Must be 17 Years Old or Younger
Teach children to save with our Savings Lesson Booklet! Feel free to download and print then have your kids fill it out at home.
Christmas Club/Vacation Club Accounts
Club Accounts are a great way to save for a specific purpose like taxes, winter expenses, Christmas presents or vacation.
- Christmas Club begins in October
- Vacation Club begins in April
- $25 Minimum Opening Balance
- Each runs 50 weeks to help you save for big expenses
- Payments are auto debited from a checking or savings at FMB
- Interest is paid at the end of 50 weeks and is forfeited if withdrawn early
When you enroll in the RoundUp Savings Program, we will round up the amount of any Visa® debit card purchase made by you or any Visa® debit cardholder on your personal checking account to the next whole dollar and transfer the excess amount from your checking account to the designated savings account. For example, when you use your FMB Debit Card to purchase morning coffee and breakfast for $6.50, there will be a $0.50 transfer to your savings account.
Our Money Market Account offer’s the best of both worlds; competitive interest rates that grow as your balance grows and check writing privileges in an account that is easily accessed and is FDIC Insured.
Check out our current rates on our Money Market Accounts here!
- Earn premium tiered interest rates3
- $2500 Minimum Opening Balance
- No monthly maintenance fee with a $2500 minimum average balance
- Write up to a total of 6 checks or transfers per month
- Unlimited access to your funds through any MoneyPass® ATM
Certificate of Deposit
CALL 1-800-382-0049 OR EMAIL SUPPORT@FMB4BANKING.COM TO OPEN YOUR CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.
A Certificate of Deposit is a smart addition to your investment portfolio. It offers the security of a fixed return for a term that meets your needs and is FDIC Insured. Longer terms offer potentially higher interest rates while shorter terms mean quicker access to your funds.
Check out our current rates on our CDs or to determine your savings and use our financial calculators to help you determine how to reach your goal.
*Funds cannot be added during a term. Penalty for early withdrawal.
IRA (INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS)
An IRA can be a great way to reduce this year's taxes. You have until April 15th each year to make a previous year contribution to reap the tax benefits.
We offer both Traditional and Roth IRA's. IRA's are restricted by earned income, age and deposit limits. For more details about IRAs visit the IRS Website.
FMB offers several options:
- 18 month variable rate CD
- Fixed rate CD's with a 2-Year, 3-Year or 5-Year Term
- Interest compounds quarterly
Click here to view our deposit rates.
*Penalty for early withdrawal, IRS penalties and restrictions apply
HSA (HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT)
- Available to anyone with a HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) IRS Defined Parameters
- Tax Benefits
- Use to pay for qualified medical expenses such as health insurance premiums, health care deductibles, co-payments, prescriptions, and out-of-pocket expenses
- Balances carry forward year to year
- You and/or your employer can make contributions
- $5.00 monthly maintenance fee or $2.00 with eStatements. Note: $2.00 fee will be waived if a combined average balance of $5000 over all FMB Accounts is maintained. *Contribution limits apply, *Interest calculated on Average Daily balance.
1 Transfers and withdrawals from a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, and telephone transfer, by check, debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to six per month. If Savings Account is closed by the customer within the first 90 days from the opening date, a $15 Early Account Closing Fee will be charged. Rates may change. Interest compounded quarterly.
2 Balances over $5000.00 receive .15% APY. Transfers and withdrawals from a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, and telephone transfer, by check, debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to six per month. If Savings Account is closed by the customer within the first 90 days from the opening date, a $15 Early Account Closing Fee will be charged. Rates may change. Interest compounded quarterly.
3 You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 to obtain the annual percentage yield. If the average daily balance for the month falls below $2500 a $10 per month maintenance fee plus $.25 on each debit will be imposed. Interest paid monthly. Annual interest rate dependent on average monthly balance in the ranges of $500 to $2,499.99, $2,500 to $24,999.99, $25,000 to $49,999.99, $50,000 to $99,999, and over $100,000. This is a restricted account; Transfers and withdrawals from a money market deposit account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, and telephone transfer, by check, debit card or similar order to third parties are limited to six per month.