FMB Travel Club
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
– Saint Augustine
The FMB Travel Club was established in 1988 out of the desire to provide group travel rewards and opportunities to its members. It’s an exciting way to see the world and make great memories without the stress of all the details.
Over the last 20 years our travelers have traveled abroad to Switzerland, Austria, Italy and Ireland to name a few. Here in the states we visited Colorado, New York, Pennsylvania, Niagara Falls, Mount Rushmore and Savannah. Cruising, Alaska, Panama Canal, and the Rhine River are among our fond memories as well. Day trips are also offered throughout the year traveling to the wineries, ball games and local attractions.
Meet our Travel Club Coordinator
Joyce Janes, Vice President
Hello and welcome to the FMB Travel Club page of our website. I hope you'll decide to join us on one of the fantastic trips we have planned for 2020.
If you would like more information about our Travel Club or would like to be added to our email or mailing list, please fill out the form below and we'll contact you with more information.
- St. Louis Union Station - April 6, 2021
- Vermont New Hampshire & Main - May 14-23, 2021
- Washington, DC - June 3-9, 2021
- Botanical Gardens- June 16, 2021
- Austria & Switzerland Holiday - August 1-12, 2021
- National Transportation Museum - August 19, 2021
- Pigeon Forge & Smoky Mountain Show Trip - September 20-25, 2021
- Mackinac Island - October 10-16, 2021.
For your protection, we recommend that you do not email important financial or personal information such as account numbers, social security numbers, debit card numbers, internet passwords, etc. We cannot guarantee the security of standard email communication.