FMB Direct Connect offers Quicken® and QuickBooks by Intuit® users two-way connectivity to their accounts. Once they login into their FMB Online Banking account, they can automatically download transactions and match them with existing transactions, pay bills, transfer funds, and send alerts. There is no charge for users to enroll in Direct Connect.
Set Up Direct Connect for QuickBooks
- Choose Banking menu>Bank Feeds>Set Up Bank Feeds for an Account
- Type Farmers & Merchants Bank in the entry field. Select Farmers & Merchants Bank Online - QB
- At the Direct Connect enrollment screen, click Continue
- Enter your Farmers & Merchants Bank Online Banking credentials and click Connect
- After you connect, you will see all accounts that you can add to QuickBooks. If you don’t have an account ready in QuickBooks, click Create New Account. If you don’t want to download data from a particular account, choose Do not add to QuickBooks from the drop-down menu.
- After you add your accounts, click Close.
Download Transactions/Update Account in QuickBooks
- Go to Banking menu>Bank Feeds>Bank Feeds Center
- Select the account you want to update in the Bank Feeds windows. Click Download Transactions to start the update process.
- If you have multiple accounts, you can choose to sync either one or all accounts by clicking the sync button in the upper-right hand corner
- A QuickBooks browser window opens. Use your Farmers & Merchants Bank Online Banking password to continue.
Set Up Direct Connect for Quicken
- Select Tools>Add Account
- Select the type of account you want to setup
- Type Farmers and Merchants St. Clair to filter the list. Select Farmers and Merchants St. Clair (fmb4banking.com), then Options
- Select Quicken Connect and click Continue
- Quicken will now display a login screen. Enter your Farmers & Merchants Online Banking and follow the prompts to add your accounts to Quicken.
Update Accounts in Quicken
After an account has been setup for online banking, you can use the One Step Update to update information.
- Choose Tools>One Setup Update
- Enter the necessary information for the listed accounts and click Update Now
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your accounts.
For questions, please contact us at 800-382-0049. Member FDIC.