We’ve taken convenience and organization to new heights with our recently enhanced iPay® Online Bill Pay solution. Free to all online banking users, it’s a fast and easy way to organize and monitor your bills. Pay utility bills, loan payments, insurance companies even your baby sitter with ease and organization. Then, use the search and report functions to monitor your transactions.
PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING
Access your accounts through our secure Online Banking 24 hours a day, anywhere you have internet access.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule reoccurring transfers
- Make loan payments to your FMB loans
- Print current and past bank statements
- Export transactions to accounting software
- Set up Alerts to let you know when balances are low, deposits are received, and more
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
We know that in the business world today, time means money! Our Business Online Banking offers time-saving, secure features allowing customized access to all of your business account information and services.
Based on your needs, our business online banking allows you to move money between multiple business and personal accounts. You can assign access to office staff for ACH Origination and initiate remote deposits using Web Remote Capture (formerly known as Merchant Capture). Access rights can be assigned, based on your application, to as many users as needed. You decide the level of access each user needs to complete their job duties securely and efficiently.
Bank with us 24/7 right from your mobile phone! It's easy and free when you enroll in online banking. Banking has never been more convenient! Just search "FMB" in your app store to download our Mobile Banking App. TABLET APP ALSO AVAILABLE in your tablet's app store!
DEPOSIT A CHECK WITH YOUR IPHONE® OR ANDROID™
Mobile Deposit is an innovative check deposit service that eliminates the need to visit a branch to deposit your checks!
Free Mobile Deposit allows you to make a check deposit using the FMB Mobile App, by photographing the front and back of the item with your iPhone or Android device and submitting that image for deposit to your account.
Choosing eStatements is a great decision for so many reasons!
- Receive your statement faster
- Save, print and view 18 months of statements, online anytime
- Password protected and encrypted through Online Banking for added protection against identity theft
- Check images are included
- No more shredding and filing
Sign up today by following these instructions:
Log in to Online Banking:
- Click on "Profile” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll to “Electronic Statements”
- Click “Edit”
- Follow the instructions on your screen
Business online users must contact FMB to sign up for eStatements.
Social Payment Instant Network (SPIN) delivers the latest P2P (person to person) payment technology and allows funds to clear in a matter of minutes.
To send money, choose "New Transaction" from you FMB Mobile App, choose who you want to pay, put in the amount and click send. The money is delivered in a matter of minutes.
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Will my account information be shared with the recipient?
No, your account information will not be shared with the recipient. The recipient will only see your first name, last name, and the message you wrote for the payment. When you send a payment to an email address, the recipient will also see your email address. Similarly, you will not be able to see the recipient’s account information.
Account to Account Transfer offers a convenient way to move money from your accounts at different institutions. Just log in to your online banking and choose "Move Money". All you need is your routing and account numbers to move money online.
- How do I add my other financial institutions routing and account number to my payee list?
- It's simple, just choose "Move Money" and click the plus sign (+) next to Add Payee and fill in the information.
- How can I move money between my FMB Accounts and my account at another institution?
- Just add the routing and account number of the other institution. Now, click "New Transaction" and choose the other institution as your payee, add the amount you wish to transfer, choose how often you want this transaction to happen, add any notes to the transaction, and click continue. Confirm the transaction is set correctly, then choose submit.
STAY INFORMED. STAY SECURE.
Choose from a wide variety of account alerts to stay in the know about account activity that's important to you.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ACCOUNT ALERTS:
Account alerts inform you via text or email about balances, transfers, payments and other transactions. You can choose and customize the account alerts you want to receive for FMB checking accounts, savings accounts and ATM/debit cards.
- Checking and Savings
- Overdrafts and overdraft protection transfers
- Negative balances
- Deposits or withdrawals that exceed a specified dollar amount
- Balances that fall below a dollar amount you choose
- ATM and Debit Card
- ATM cash withdrawals
- Transactions that exceed a dollar amount you choose
- International transactions
- Gas station purchases
- Purchases made without a card present
- Declined transactions
- Payment Due
- Payment Posted
- Current Balance
To ensure the safety and security of your accounts we will send you Security Alerts to let you know about things that are important to you like your email address being changed, log-in error or your account nearing disabled status. You choose the alerts you would like to receive.
Are you losing money every payday or billing cycle?
Can your business be more efficient?
If the answer to either of the above questions is “Yes” you should consider becoming an “ACH Originator”. We provide a service that makes creating your own debits and direct credits simple and easy. ACH Origination can be used for payroll or direct payments. ACH Origination puts you in control of your money. With ACH, you can move money, pay employees and collect direct payments, all with a few key strokes. In addition, this service helps cut your costs, while providing additional benefits for you, your employees, and your customers.
Here are a few Benefits of ACH Origination!
Reduce business costs by:
- Reducing Check Costs
- Lower Account Charges
- Collect Recurring Payments
- Improve Your Cash Flow
- Lower Handling and Mailing Costs
Ask a Personal Banker for more details.
Web Remote Deposit also referred to as Merchant Capture, utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and make deposits electronically to your financial institution, anytime day or night. It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Key Advantages of Merchant Capture
- Make Deposits Anytime
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution
- Save time preparing deposits
- Avoid trips to the financial institution, and save on fuel costs
- Reduce risk of check fraud
Speak to a Lender today about how Merchant Capture could work for you!